- Personal Information. When You register with the Company and use the App, you generally provide your name, email address, user name, password, and other registration information. In addition, you may be required to provide payment information to complete your registration. If You are registering for another party, You may be required to provide personal information about that party. If You provide any of this information, the Company will collect it in accordance with the terms of this Policy. All information collected in accordance with Section 1 of this Policy will be retained by the Company.
- Electronic Information. When You use the App, certain information may be automatically collected, including, but not limited to, the IP address of your computer device, the type of Internet browsers you use, your mobile device operating system, the IP address of your mobile device, and information about the way you use the App. The electronic information collected will generally depend on what type of device you use to access the App.
- Company’s Use of the Information. All of the information You provide to Company through your use of the App may be used, accessed, or aggregated by the Company in its sole discretion. The Company may use or access your information for reasons including, but not limited to: customizing and tailoring your experience; understanding and analyzing the usage trends, interests, and preferences of our users; improving the way the App works and looks; and creating new features and functionality.
- Sharing of Information. The information You provide through the App may be shared with the Company, other users, their members or its affiliates thereof. Company is not responsible for the information sharing practices of other users, and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for information other users shares with third parties.
- User Content. Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any information You post or otherwise provide in using the App, regardless of whether Company edits, publishes, removes, or deletes such information.
- User Choice. At any time, You may choose not to provide certain information when prompted by the App; however such actions may prevent You from fully using the App.
- Security. Company will use industry standard security to prevent the compromise of its servers and systems which may lead to the disclosure of your information to unintended parties. We will use industry standard encryption techniques when sending and receiving your information.
- Merger or Sale. In the event that all or a portion of Company or its assets is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, Company reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that it has collected from users in connection with such merger, reorganization, recapitalization, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.